WHO IS TEACHING YOUR CHILD?
Pete Garcia Hernandez, 49, was charged with three counts of indecency with a child after several parents complained in November that he had kissed and touched girls in the first grade class. The incidents reportedly occurred while he was assigned to the class from Oct. 24 to Nov. 4.
Three female students at Looscan Elemntary School told authorities that Hernandez had kissed them on the mouth, touched their chests and had them sit on his lap, news station KHOU reported.
Initially, Hernandez denied touching the students, but then said the kissing was an accident that occurred when he was “speaking close with them and his tongue accidentally went in their mouth,” according to court documents.
REVOLTING PERVERT. PARENTS SHOULD BE ASKING HOW HE EVER HAD ACCESS TO THEIR KIDS IN THE FIRST PLACE.
- Dallas Teacher Paid $28,000 to Hide Relationship with Student: Documents
- Queens music teacher arrested for alleged assault of 12-year-old
- Ex-teacher faces more charges
- Pasadena ISD teacher’s aide faces sextortion charges
- CT teacher accused of exposing himself in the classroom
- Area teacher accused of soliciting underage girls online
- York Tech teacher arrested, again, after second student reports sexual assault
- Dos Palos High teacher, former coach arrested on suspicion of sex with girl
- Decorated Marine, football coach: Mandeville High instructor accused of having sex with students at school
- Former Austin teacher accused of inappropriate relationship back in court
- Local schoolteacher accused of encouraging wife’s suicide attempt
- Married dance teacher, 27, accused of having sex with a 17 YO student
- Natomas Teacher Arrested, Accused Of Taking Inappropriate Photos Of Student In Classroom
- Tavares High School teacher arrested, accused of inappropriately touching student
- Jefferson teacher arrested, accused of inappropriate relationship with student
- Monmouth, Illinois teacher accused of soliciting underage girls online