ORLANDO TERROR ATTACK INFO/LINKS
This was a terror attack, of course, the method of attack is what Democrats immediately made the attack about gun control. The man pledged allegiance to ISIS in a 911 call during the attack and yelled ‘Allahu Akbar’, but hey, it’s about the guns used.
ISIS has claimed responsibility and said that Mateen is an “Islamic State Fighter”.
Even the President made this terror attack about guns in his remarks yesterday. The president did not utter the words ‘Islamic Terrorism’ during his remarks either.
After Bataclan, French authorities got very serious about the threat. We just had our Bataclan & Obama’s talking about gun control & “hate.”
— John Schindler (@20committee) June 12, 2016
Obama said we are to blame for this massacre, not Islamic terrorism. Well of course, because the Great Uniter has only himself to blame for the rise of his ‘JV Team’, ISIS.
BY THE WAY, this is the 9th successful terror attack on U.S. soil under his watch.
Here are 1-7 and number 8, San Bernardino.
ISIS is contained though, right?
THIS IS NOT ABOUT GUNS, IDIOT.
A guy on an FBI watch list pledged loyalty to ISIS and killed 50 people, and the president says this illustrates the need for gun control.
— jimgeraghty (@jimgeraghty) June 12, 2016
— The New York Times (@nytimes) June 12, 2016
WHAT WE KNOW:
- The attacker was 29-year-old Omar Mir Seddique Mateen, who is a New York born Muslim. Mateen was living in Fort Pierce, Florida. Fort Pierce is about 100 miles from Orlando.
- Mateen is a registered Democrat who voted in both 2008 and 2012 elections.
- Mateen’s parents are from Afghanistan. His father is apparently a real piece of work.
- Married twice. Divorced the first wive in 2011. Ex-wife claims that he used to beat her.
- Has one child with current wife.
- Mateen was interviewed by the FBI three times but was not deemed a threat nor was he currently under surveillance.
- Mateen was linked to suicide bomber, Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha.
- Mateen was a security guard and with G4S, started in 2007. The firm provides security to federal buildings. This company should clearly be heavily scrutinized.
- Co-workers at G4S reported Mateen making comments about terrorist ties in 2013. Co-workers also say he made homophobic and racial comments and that Mateen was “unhinged” and “toxic”.
- He had two state firearm licenses.
- Mateen legally bought a handgun (Glock .17) and an AR-15 Rifle, yet was on a FBI watch list.
- During the attack he called 911 and pledged his allegiance to ISIS. Officials said Matieen also mentioned Boston Marathon bombers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
- The name of the club was The Pulse. It was known to be ‘Orlando’s hottest gay bar’. And yes, it’s a gun-free zone.
- 50 people are dead and over 50 more injured in the largest shooting by one perpetrator in U.S. history. The Orlando Police indicate that this blog post to check for names of victims.
- NY Post: Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacre
- The Hill: FBI interviewed Orlando shooting suspect 3 times
- Washington Post: Wife of Shooter: He beat me
- Washington Examiner: ACLU lawyers blame ‘Christian right,’ GOP for Orlando terrorist attack
- Pamela Geller: Orlando Jihad Mass Murderer Cheered 9/11, Claimed Osama Bin Laden Was His Uncle
- Instapundit: WAPO REPORTS THAT ORLANDO SUSPECT’S FATHER HOSTED AN ISLAMIC CABLE TV SHOW, PRETENDS TO BE AFGHANISTAN’S PRESIDENT, PRAISES THE TALIBAN.
- The Hill: Father of reported Orlando shooter: Son possibly motivated by seeing two men kiss
- Hot Air: Orlando terror attack: ISIS claims responsibility
- DFW CBS: Sen. Cruz Statement on Orlando Attacks (a must read)
- Breitbart: The Left chose Islam over gays and now over a hundred people are dead or maimed in Orlando.
- USA TODAY: An Untraditional War
- The SUN UK: Victim posts Snapchat video minutes before she and friend are shot dead.
- Doug Ross: Larwyn’s Linx: “Guns aren’t the problem. Radical Islam is the problem”; ISIS claims responsibility for Orlando shooting
Daily Caller reports that, “Four days before a shooter in Florida killed at least 50 people and wounded dozens others in the largest mass shooting in U.S. history, a pro-ISIS organization released a hit list with more than 8,000 people. The list includes more than 600 people who live in Florida.”
In California, there was apparently another person caught with arms near a gay pride event, but officials do not know if they were related/coordinated or if this was a copy-cat situation.
IDIOT CELEBRITY OPENED MOUTH, INSERTED FOOT:
BY THE WAY, Mr. MacFarlane, Automatic Weapons are already banned. 82 years ago, the U.S. government required federal registration and licensing for automatic weapons.
MORE STUPID, from a “Senior Correspondent for MTV“.
REMEMBER, just a few months ago, Iranian Imam tells Florida mosque that ‘Killing homosexuals is the compassionate thing to do‘.
SOME GOOD ADVICE:
Saddle up, homos. If the media and politicians won’t protect us, it’s time to protect ourselves. pic.twitter.com/Ud5yUXj5lE
— Milo Yiannopoulos ✘ (@Nero) June 12, 2016
Gays: watch carefully as the celebrities and journalists you thought were your friends turn their backs on you this week. Then act.
— Milo Yiannopoulos ✘ (@Nero) June 13, 2016