MEANWHILE…IN CHICAGO: The disappeared: Chicago police detain Americans at abuse-laden ‘black site’
- Keeping arrestees out of official booking databases.
- Beating by police, resulting in head wounds.
- Shackling for prolonged periods.
- Denying attorneys access to the “secure” facility.
- Holding people without legal counsel for between 12 and 24 hours, including people as young as 15.
At least one man was found unresponsive in a Homan Square “interview room” and later pronounced dead.
Hat Tip to Instapundit